GroTab Fertilizer Tablets are an innovative biostimulant in tablet form created specifically for improving soil fertility, root establishment, and nutrient uptake of the plant. Because GroTab is made exclusively with selected, patented, and proprietary beneficial microbials, it begins working upon application and continues to boost plant metabolism throughout the growth cycle.
GroTab from Horticultural Alliance is a natural product containing mycorrhizal fungi (Funneliformis mosseae and Rhizoglomus irregulare), Trichoderma atroviride, and organic matter which work with nutrients in the soil to help establishment, root development, and overall healthier growth of the plant. Natural compounds help stimulate root growth, and the solubilization of phosphorus is improved due to the contents. With GroTab, you can expect better tolerance to abiotic stress, better yield, quality and consistency, and an increase of fruit shelf life with resistance to transport.
- Ecto- and EndoMycorrhizae Fungi – Attaches directly to the roots to increase root ball size, amount of root hairs, and nutrient uptake of trees.
- Beneficial Bacteria – Works within the soil to unblock pathways, break down soil nutrients, and kill harmful bacteria in the soil.
- Humic Acid – A soil carbon source that neutralizes acid and alkaline levels in the soil, regulates the pH-value of soils, and improves the uptake of nutrients and water by trees.
- Soluble Sea Kelp – An organic source of plant food that improves root and tree growth, improves photosynthesis, and improves overall tree health.
- Trichoderma Fungi – Insulates roots to fend off diseases and pests, increases enzymes and hormones in the tree, and increases the phosphorus and iron uptake.
- Yucca Plant Extract – Organic wetting agent that unblocks soil pathways to penetrate deep into the root zone, while boosting the plant’s water retention to increase drought resistance.
- 5% HORTA-SORB Water Gel – Holds water and nutrients to lengthen the time between waterings and maintain overall health of the tree.