For securing tents, tarps, canopies, or other outdoor shelters and structures in common sand, firm sand, and loose soft grounds.
- Peg-stake flights tear into sand for an ultimate grip
- Drill action operates smoothly for simple, biting insertion
- The lightning-fast setup keeps you doing more of the fun things
- Perfect addition to your camping equipment arsenal
GroundGrabba Carry-All Bag: Two primary pockets divisions in the main compartment are suitable for both the complete GroundGrabba Pro and GroundGrabba Lite. Two large zipped pouches, one on each side of the inner bag, are ideal for accessories such as the HexHook Pro, Drill Bits, Hex Drivers, etc. A quality heavy-duty zipper encloses the bag from end to end, with handles that wrap completely around the bag for maximum support.
About the GroundGrabba Lite
Made for loose soft ground and sand, the GroundGrabba Lite has a built-in hook which means there’s less parts to go missing in the sand. Also with a built in ¾ hex head, they have been made to screw into the earth using your cordless drill or hand wind them in with or without a wrench.
Once you’ve screwed the GroundGrabba Lite securely into the soft ground, simply secure your rope to the hook and tighten it. Although made of nylon, these are super tough and lightweight.
A perfect companion to your Easy-Up.
GroundGrabba Lite screws into the sand or loose soft ground using a good quality cordless drill (18V minimum with at least 45 ft lb of torque) or by hand, providing a swift, safe, and secure setup along the beach or in dunes.
Made of the toughest glass reinforced nylon to give you the toughest, lightest composite material, the GroundGrabba Lite is the Recreational-Grade tent peg-stake you need to enhance your beach and sand dune camping experience.
GroundGrabba Lite is designed and intended for use in soft and loose grounds where your average peg just won’t hold. Never use with ratchet or impact type drills or will void warranty. Not for vertical loads in soft sand.
1. These are not for hard ground therefore you will not need to pre-drill a hole.
2. These are for sideways/angled rope tensioning in softer grounds and light sand and NOT VERTICAL LOADS in such soft grounds. IF you need GREATER VERTICAL GRIP in soft sand, please look at our GG Pro I or GG Pro II.
3. For best results you MUST screw these in slowly and with enough down force to have the flights/threads bite and not just bore a hole.
Check out GroundGrabba Pro II for extreme pro screw-in sand earth ground stake anchoring.
All our GroundGrabba screw-in Pegs have a 3/4″ Hex head for easy adapting for your cordless drill.