At Power Planter, we’re dedicated to making the highest-quality augers to help you tackle tough gardening and landscaping jobs with ease. Yet without the right amount of power behind our products, you may not be able to complete your project as successfully as you want. Choosing an auger drill that delivers enough strength to get an auger through the soil can play a significant role.
If you’re looking for the best drill for augers, first consider these factors:
- Power supply: A corded model means you don’t have to worry about running out of juice, but a cordless one gives you the ability to work anywhere on a property.
- Speed: The more RPM the tool delivers, the less torque. This might make a difference when digging through dense soils, where torque can be important.
- Amperage: The higher the amperage, the more powerful the drill. If you’re using a longer bit, make sure you have enough strength to drive it.
- Variable speed: If the power tool you choose has variable speed, it can be very useful for auguring around a property. That’s because variable speed allows you to control the amount of torque the motor produces.
- Reverse: Switching into reverse mode can be convenient for easily removing the auger from the hole you’ve just dug.
- Keyless chuck: This feature allows you to switch between augers quickly, if needed.
Power Planter has your drill needs for augers covered! Browse our selection of DeWalt drills:
Plant Auger Starter Pack: The perfect starting point for a homeowner, this kit includes two garden auger drill bits that turn any hand power drill into a powered soil digger that can make planting a breeze.
Extended-Length Bulb Auger: Plant bulbs and 3-inch potted plants faster than ever before with this special auger, which also is perfect for post hole digging and planting bare-root trees and shrubs. It’s also a great choice for other tasks such as installing beach volleyball poles and umbrellas or boring holes under sidewalks for irrigation lines.
Bulb Hole & Bedding Plant Tool: This soil auger is just the right size to help you plant more flower bulbs in less time than it would take you to do by hand. You’ll also save your back from a lot of repetitive bending over when you use this or any of our garden auger products.
Garden Planting Auger & Grass Plug Tool: Designed to allow you to plant grass plugs and small annuals much faster than with a shovel or garden trowel, this digging drill bit pulverizes the soil to give your plants better soil-to-root contact.
DIY Guru Auger: Not only can this garden drill auger bit make digging and planting in your garden much easier and more enjoyable, but it also has what it takes to tackle a lot of other jobs around your house. Mixing paint, mortar, fertilizer or even cement is a snap. Because it fits most cordless drills, you’ll have the power to do the job practically anywhere.
Durable, dependable and easy to use, Power Planter augers give you the ability to plant your garden in a fraction of the time it used to take. Take a look at the garden power tools we have to offer and find out how Power Planter augers can help ensure that gardening continues to be enjoyable and relaxing for you.