The Easiest Way To Plant Bulbs
Put the fun back into planting bulbs with Power Planter garden drill augers.
Whether you’re a professional landscaper or a backyard gardener, a bulb planter is a must-have tool that will make the job much quicker and easier.
What Are Bulb Planters?
A garden bulb planter is a specialized bulb planting auger that allows you to dig perfectly spaced holes of an even depth for your bulbs. These tools are designed to be used with any power drill, which gives you the freedom to use a bulb digger cordlessly. Since the augers are made to dig in all soil types, they’ll make the job easier, even in hard-packed soil. At Power Planter, there are several models from which to choose, each with distinct advantages.
Select the Bulb Planter that fits your needs to learn more…
Flower Planting Auger & Grass Plug Tool (2" x 7")
Bulb Planting Auger & Bedding Plant Tool (3" x 7")
Garden Auger Starter Pack
DIY Guru Auger (3" x 12")
Tree Auger & Planting Tool (2" x 24"- 54")
Extended Length Bulb Auger (3" x 24"- 48")
Plant bulbs and 3-inch potted plants faster than ever before with this special auger, which also is perfect for post hole digging and planting bare-root trees and shrubs. It’s also a great choice for other tasks such as installing beach volleyball poles and umbrellas or boring holes under sidewalks for irrigation lines.See Full Details
Not sure? Use our Project Matcher to find the perfect fit for your needs.
How Our Bulb Planters Make Life Easier
There are a variety of reasons why a bulb digger is a must-have tool. Check out the following list and you’ll see why augers are essential for gardeners and landscapers.
- Less Pain – These tools are ideal for older gardeners, people with arthritis, or people with hand or back problems. They are easier to grip than shovels and the longer augers minimize the need to bend.
- Precise Holes – A bulb planter digs the correct size hole, whereas a shovel will invariably lead to a much larger hole — and a lot more work — to plant a single bulb.
- Dig Faster – Because bulb augers make the work easier, you’ll spend far less time on a bulb planting project than you would if you had to dig each hole by hand, especially when it comes to projects that require holes for dozens or even hundreds of bulbs.
- Healthier Plants – A bulb planting tool gives you a hole that is ideally suited to the bulb you are planting, which means your plants will have good root-to-soil contact, helping them grow stronger and healthier.
- One Auger, Many Uses – These tools are versatile. You can use them to not only plant bulbs, but to put in bedding plant plugs, too. If you need holes for posts, stakes, umbrella poles or any other purpose, a bulb planting auger does double duty.