Soil Auger for Moisture Probe Install (2" x 30" HD)
The rugged, durable design allows you to power through rocky, sandy soils as well as harder clay soil. Dig horizontally under sidewalks. Add a heavy-duty tip made from military-grade abrasion-resistant material for additional durability in compacted or rocky soil. This tree planting tool is also perfect for installing termite bait stations, deep-feeding and aerating trees or shrubs, and planting grass plugs and 4- or 6-pack annuals.This products fit ½-inch hex drive drills. Drill sold separately.
The Power Planter Soil Auger is a dynamic tool designed for a range of precise gardening tasks for planting and beyond. This soil auger excels in facilitating the installation of AquaSpy moisture probes and Root Quencher Jr., which are essential for monitoring and maintaining optimal soil moisture levels and overall plant health.
- Installing termite bait stations
- Deep root fertilization and aeration for trees and shrubs
- Planting grass plugs and annuals
- Digging holes for beach umbrellas
- Installing AquaSpy moisture probes for precise soil moisture monitoring
- Installing Root Quencher Jr.
- Compatible with ½-inch hex drive drills (Drills sold separately. Check our selection of Drills and Drill Bundles)
- Heavy duty ½” Hex Adapter Available
- Safety Notice: Avoid use with impact driver drills, drill bit extensions from other manufacturers, or sockets
AquaSpy Moisture Probes Installation
This auger is perfectly suited for installing AquaSpy moisture probes. These probes play a critical role in monitoring soil moisture levels, ensuring your plants are neither overwatered or underwatered. The precision and ease with which our auger can place these probes make it an invaluable tool for growers who prioritize efficient water management and plant health.
Enhance Your Gardening Efficiency With
The soil auger is designed to make your gardening tasks more efficient and less physically demanding. With a 2-inch diameter and 30-inch length, this soil drill bit is mounted on a sturdy, 5/8-inch shaft constructed from thick, durable, 100% steel, and 10-gauge flighting. This sturdy design allows for the effortless drilling of holes in the soil, streamlining the installation of moisture probes, soil aeration, and other gardening activities without the need for bending or manual digging.
This soil auger will fit ½-inch hex drive drills. Need a drill for your new auger? Check out our selection of Drills and Drill Bundles.
- California Prop 65 Disclosure
- Always call before you dig
- Drill sold separately
31 × 4 × 4 in
Soil or Use
Heavy Duty – Clay, Rocky, or Professional Use